Who we are
Destination Canada (known also as the Canadian Tourism Commission) is Canada's national tourism marketing organization. A federal Crown corporation of the Government of Canada, we lead the Canadian tourism industry in marketing Canada as a premier four-season tourism destination where travellers can enjoy extraordinary experiences. We provide a consistent voice for Canada in the international tourism marketplace.
New and Improved Canada Specialist Program Website
We have launched our new Canada Specialist Program Website. Aside from the new look and feel of the website design, some other changes that you will see are:
- Change of certification
- You will need to complete 5 modules within your first year to recertify as a Canada Specialist Agent.
- You will then need to complete 1 new module every following year to maintain your CSP certification.
- Change of module content
- We have reduced the number of modules that you need to complete.
- We have changed the content from modules based on Canadian provinces, to modules based on Canadian experiences. We did this to help you better understand all of the great experiences that each part of Canada has to offer.
- We are mobile friendly
- You will now be able to access the CSP website from your desktop computer, tablet or smartphone.